RV Pass Pricing
Parking passes include one-night parking and one adult Museum admission ticket.
General: $35 per vehicle
Museum Members: Free
Harvest Host: Free
RV parking closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Register for an overnight RV parking pass online ahead of your visit. (Click here for your pass)
- Check-in by 4 pm on the day of your stay at our Admissions Desk inside the Aviation Museum to receive your permit.
- Display overnight parking permit on either the windshield or an adjacent window of the vehicle.
- Park your RV and enjoy your stay!
- Overnight stays are limited to one night per month.
- All overnight guests on our property must be self-contained—no additional vehicles, structures, tents, tables, chairs, open flames, or camping gear.
- Pre-paid guests that arrive after 5 pm must check-in at the Admissions desk by 10 am the following morning.
- Overnight guests must provide their name, contact information, and license plate number before receiving a permit.
- Evergreen Museum reserves the right to refuse overnight parking privileges to any person (or persons) that violate Museum policies.
Vehicles without proper permit on dashboard/expired permits are subject to removal. Open flames, tents, camp chairs, and canopies are not allowed. Overnight stays are limited to one per month.
If you need hookups or wish to stay for more extended periods, Olde Stone Village (located next door to the Museum) may accommodate your needs:
Olde Stone Village
4155 NE Three Mile Lane, McMinnville, OR 97128