Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum Overnight Parking Policy
Museum Guests are allowed to stay overnight for one night with paid museum admissions. Overnight parking is not allowed for non-museum guests. All overnight guests are required to check-in at the admissions desk to request a parking pass, which is to be placed in the windshield of the vehicle.
NOTE: There are no hook-ups or dumpsites on the Evergreen Aviation & Space Campus.
Overnight parking is not allowed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas.
- Check-in by 4 pm on the day of your stay at our Admissions Desk inside the Aviation Museum to receive your permit.
- Display overnight parking permit on either the windshield or an adjacent window of the vehicle.
- Park your vehicle in teh north lot.NOTE: There are no hook-ups or dumpsites on the campus.
- Overnight stays are limited to one night per month.
- All overnight guests on our property must be self-contained—no additional vehicles, structures, tents, tables, chairs, open flames, or camping gear.
- Museum guests that arrive after 5 pm must check-in at the Admissions desk by 10 am the following morning.
- Overnight guests must provide their name, contact information, and license plate number before receiving a permit.
- Evergreen Museum reserves the right to refuse overnight parking privileges to any person (or persons) that violate Museum policies.
- There are no hook-ups or dumpsites on the campus.
Vehicles without proper permit on dashboard/expired permits are subject to removal. Open flames, tents, camp chairs, and canopies are not allowed. Overnight stays are limited to one per month.
If you need hookups or wish to stay for more extended periods, Olde Stone Village (located next door to the Museum) may accommodate your needs:
Olde Stone Village
4155 NE Three Mile Lane, McMinnville, OR 97128